Join us for one more “informal” service on
Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 11:00AM!
We will meet outdoors, weather permitting, indoors if necessary…always following the current Safety Guidelines of:
-Social distancing, no hugging or hand-holding.
-Face masks encouraged (though not mandatory).
-Stay at home if you have symptoms of illness or are not feeling well.
If you wish, bring:
- A chair or blanket to sit on outdoors.
- Comments to share
We will provide:
- A time for meditation and inner reflection.
- A time for sharing with the entire group.
- Music (David Peshlakai on the cello)
- An environment for nurturing spiritual insight and inspiration.